Thursday, June 29, 2006

I really need more space.

So the wife is doing the whole garage sale thing. It's clearing out a lot of stuff from teh garage, attic, basement, closets, etc. So I decided to go through MY spaces and do some cleaning. In the process I managed to clear up about 23 gig of HD space, but I'm realizing that I need to get more room for the electrons that I keep downloading. It really broke my heart having to delete the director's cut of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and 28 Days Later. And I still don't want to "acquire" the Ghost in the Shell SAC seasons 1 and 2 for the same reason. Who knew that something made out of nothing could take up so much space? I blame Steve Jobs for my problems. Bill Gates gets too much grief as it is.

Thankfully, for data transfer on the go, people have this and this to use.

No real exciting EMT stories. Kids shouldn't drive with cell phones. They tend to rear-end other vehicles when they're chatting. And I did learn that old people have grey pubes and that my sick fantasy of becoming an amputee doesn't bode well for a healthy future. And hospitals are really depressing places to be. And nursing homes, no matter how clean or new, always smell like piss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Galoot said...

I hear you brother...
In my first week working for the Arts Council, I went through two iMacs (which aren't supposed to crash). I finally have one with lots of memory, but still lacking in some software.

Thanks for posting the video!

10:13 AM  
Blogger princess slea said...

maybe this year the garage will be clean enough for us to actually put a car in there.




hahahah, yeah i'm sure that will happen!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home