Monday, May 19, 2008

6 weeks and counting...


So way back last fall I started my classes for the next level of EMS, my EMT-Intermediate license. Now the final countdown has begun. 250 class hours are done and 150 clinical hours are nearing completion. I've only got a few big milestones to get out of the way before I test on June 28th, 2 intubations, 1 birth, and 2 psych emergencies. So, if any of you are travelling through Illinois this next month and want to help a brother out, just OD on some prescription narcotics or have a heart attack or something and I'll be there to intubate you.

It's kind of weird thinking that my career hinges on people going through tragedies, at least for the next month or so.

2 Comments:

Blogger flyingvan said...

Hmmm.....You sure you want to intubate a narcotics OD before trying a little Naloxone??

10:12 PM  
Blogger monkeybrigade said...

Of course, that way they can't cuss you out when you ruin their "high".

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home