Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ah shit, guess I'm going to do a list now too...

From Princess' blog.

1. Who was your first prom date? Stacza Lipinski, my junior year. We dated forever, so I've got a feeling she'll be on a few more answers....

2. Who was your first roommate? Frank Lambrecht. I went to the Illinois Math and Science Academy my sophomore year of high school. He was a nut from Cicero who liked sauerkraut, Apple IIe computers, and mohawks. But his parents wouldn't let him get one, so he had a faux-hawk. He'd even iron his hair to get it right.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Probably one of my dad's beers. I wasn't much of a drinker until college, then I hit vodka hard. Too hard.

4. What was your first job? My step-dad used to run a construction company. The guys put up the iron frame work of the buildings. My job was to take a bolt and a nut and screw them together. That way, when the guys were up top, they only had to worry about the one unit instead of two. I was 12. I leterally had a 55 gallon drun of bolt and another of nuts. When I finally emptied the nut barrel, another one showed up a tthe job site the next day.

5. What was your first car? '84 Ford Tempo. I hated that car.

6. What was your first funeral? The first one I remember was my gradmother's funeral. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and died within 2 months.

7. What was your first broken bone? I busted out my front teeth as a kid. Then I busted then out again in college. I've been in a cast twice due to sprained ankles.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Eyre. Can't remember a whole lot about her though.

9. Where was your first airplane ride to? Arizona to see my step-sister and her family. It sucked because it was in the early morning. The flight home was nice though.

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time? Probably when I was 15, going over to a friend' s house.

11. Who was your first best friend? Tough to say, I moved a lor as a kid and never got to know people too well. I just kind of bounced around.

12. Where was your first sleep over? I used to stay with my cousins all the time. They were my age. Jason had an Intellivision and I'd take my Atari 2600 over and we'd stay up all night. Well, as long as a couple of 7 year olds could stay up anyway.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I don't. I hate talking on the phone.

14. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? My cousin Alissa's wedding. I was kind of like a flower girl, but I was with anothe guy and we unrolled a carpet for the bride to walk down.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? I work 3rd shift, so in the real morning I'm just getting off work and checking out my websites. For my morning, it's usually just rushing to get ready for work.

16. What was the first concert you went to? I supposedly went to 3 Dog Night as a toddler, but I remember seeing Kenny Rogers and the Imperials when I was in preschool.

17. First tattoo or piercing? As Diaree calls it, my "prison tattoo" was a yin-yang on my chest. It was about the size of a half dollar and uneven. I can't believe I even paid the guy for it. It's very well covered now.

18. First celebrity crush? Once upon a time, a show called "Who's the Boss" appeared on the airwaves. I was in love with Alyssa milano from the first time I saw her on TV with the baseball cap and flannel shirt. I'm still totally hot for her.

19. First non-celebrity crush? Heather Hilliard. She was a genius at IMSA, and she was gorgeous. The 3rd day I was there we hung out and I showed her some of my skateboarding tricks. She even gave me a kiss on the cheek. Nothing else came out of it, but we hung out a lot with mutual friends and I was totally infatuated with her.

20. First true love? I hate to copy Diaree, but she's the first person that I've really been totally in love with. Even now, I see her walking in the house with shorts and a t-shirt and her hair messed up and I think that I'm in heaven seeing an angel. She's the whole reason I am waht I am today.

1 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Kenny Rogers is coming to Chautauqua this Friday. If you leave now you'll make it for the concert!

You are such a sweetie about your wife. I will puke now.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home