Friday, April 27, 2007

Everyone's copying the food blog!

1- Can you cook? If yes, do you like to cook?
I love cooking. It's like meditation to me. Even when I'm scrambling to make a full Thanksgiving dinner for 20, I get relaxed during the cooking process.


2 - When does your whole family come together to eat?Very, very, extremely rarely


3 - What do you have for breakfast?
I work such odd hours, that I don't have a schedule where I eat "breakfast". I'm just as likely to have chicken potstickers as I am eggs and bacon.


4 - How often do you eat out?
I go out often, but I rarely eat. It's usually coffee, unless it's out with the family.

5 - How often do you order-in or take-away?
Monthly, if that.


6 - Re: 5 & 6 - If money was no question, would you like to do it more often?
I'd love to eat at really good restaurants more often. I enjoy the experience of a good meal out.


7- Are there any quarrels because of food?
Mostly it's after the fact. (Put your dishes in the kitchen. Put your dishes in the kitchen! Put your dishes in the kitchen!!!)


8 - Are you vegetarian or can you imagine living vegetarian?
I tried it, but I love meat too much. And really, animals have no souls so it's OK to eat them.

9 - What would you like to try out that you haven't dared yet?
Where do I begin? Balut, durian, absinthe, the list goes on. I'm really not afraid to try any food as long as it won't kill me.


10 - Would you rather cook or bake?
I'd like ot learn how to bake bread, but I'd still cook stove top or grill mostly.


11 - What do your kids like to eat best? What would your kids never eat?
Butter noodles, hot dogs, peanut butter sandwiches, salads (as long as there is ranch dressing), and other general unhealthy foods. Princess M won't eat anything with visible spices on it, and Roto won't eat things if she won't.


12 - What do you dislike most?
Overly complicated foods.


13-what are you hungry for right now?
Scrapple. I'll probably never get to have it again. My grandma made it every Sunday and we had it after church.

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Hen said...

I'm glad you put a link to the foods you want to try because I have never heard of any of them. I live a sheltered food life :)

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home