Saturday, March 10, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese, where a dad can be a kid.

I love Chuck E. Cheese. Seriously. When I was a youngster, I can only remember going there once. It sucked too, because my prents only sent me with a few dollars, so I spent most of the day watching other kids play their games. I do remember that I got enough tickets to get a plastic paratrooper toy, with a slingshot to launch him in the air.

So I took Mazzy there today for a little father/daughter time. She had a gift card that she turned into tokens, and I got a handful myself. We played a ton of games: air hockey, skee-ball, and what not. The arcade games at our store kind of suck. The Star Wars pod racer game always wants to veer left, and the Jurassic park shooter bounces and jerks so much that one gets thrown from the seat if they're not planted well. There is a cool mini-kart racer that's fun to play. Lots of nice courses and it's actually a challenge to drive properly.

Mazzy beat me in air hockey, but I won on the duck gallery so we called it even. She ended up with 110 tickets for the day. She bought a mini-bubble set, a ring, and got a ring and a toy snake for her brother. She even got a new Chuck E. cup for Roto.

All in all, it was a good time. There were some stressful moments, like the white trash broad letting her baby crawl on the skee-ball lane next to the one we were playing on. That damn brat kept getting over into Mazzy's lane. I almost wished that she'd hit it. There was also this one girl wearing a crown who pushed in front of Mazzy on one of the rides. "It's my brithday and I get to ride this now" she said. Mazzy looked at me and I just shrugged. Mazz said that someone that mean wouldn't be her friend. O_o

Anyway, back to work now. Blogging from work FTW!

2 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

If she hit the baby on the skee ball lane, how many tickets is that? White trash broads suck.

3:50 PM  
Blogger princess slea said...

i'm impressed that you let the "birthday" biatch cut in front of our little angel.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home