Tuesday, August 07, 2007

R. I. P. Tourette's Guy


Danny, the Tourette's guy, died last week from unexpected medical complications (probably alcoholism).

It's a shame, because he was not only funny to watch, but it made the problems of Tourette's really hit home. I often involuntarily whistle and blame it on my "Tourette's" but most people don't get it. They think I should be cussing and screaming all day about nothing. I do cuss and scream, but there's something behind it usually. Danny showed the world what it's like really living with TS. His videos made me laugh the first couple of times, but once I started watching them regulaly, the reality of his problem started to sink in. I felt like I knew how rough life could be when you would rendomly yell "BOB SAGET" or "AW SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" or "Go count YOUR DICK!!!"

Maybe you too could realize how life would be with TS if you watch this video.

*saLUEte*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home