Monday, January 29, 2007

What's on my MP3 player?

1. Clerks 2 soundtrack: not so much for the music, but the movie quotes.
2. Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko: Punk/pop/electro. It's like New Order meets Evanescence (not the best description, but I'm tired)
3. Cowboy Bebop soundtrack: Lots of jazz and Japanese.
4. DangerDoom - The Mouse and the Mask: MF Doom and DJ Dangermouse come together for an entire rap album dedicated to Adult Swim cartoons.
5. Depeche Mode - Violator: I was having high school flashbacks.
6. The Breeders - Saints single and Pod: See #5
7. The Pixies - Wave of Mutilation: See #6
8. Various YTMND Soundtracks - YTMND.com is probably the 7th greatest website ever invented. Links to soundtracks can be found here.
9. Daft Punk -Discovery: Mazzy's favorite group.
10. Flyleaf - Fully Alive: Heavy metal from Texas. The lead singer is this little girl who looks like a mini-Avril Lavigne.
11. Ministry of Sound - 2006 Clubber's Anthems: Best workout music ever.
12. Ni Hao! - New Hao!: Japanese all-girl punk rock.

1 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Enjoy the silence with your own personal Jesus. Reach out, touch faith.

I thought I remembered this from high school and I was thinking you were way younger than me. I guess it was released in early 1990 which would have made me a freshman at JCC. It's all a blur.

By the way, switch to the new Blogger!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home