Saturday, March 03, 2007

A funny EMT story.

We had a high school student the other day as a ride along for their class time. I had just settled in for my nap when the pagers went off.

"Duffy Ambulance, ambulance needed at blahblahblah St. for a 65 year old female unresponsive but breathing."

So we all hop in the ambulance and take off. The student is in back giggling, but I ignore it. We get to the scene and everything is fine. The woman fainted, but really had nothing else wrong with her. We took her to the ER anyway. As I was filling out the paperwork, my partner asked her what the joke was.

"I thought the page said 'butt-breathing'."

Now I'll never get that out of my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Unresponsive Butt-breathing. I think that's like when you let one rip and pretend like nothing happened.

8:50 AM  
Blogger princess slea said...

huh huh hu hu...he said butt

der, this high school student is training for work in the medical field??

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home